Nuffnang

31 August 2011

Hello Kitty Graffiti Make Up Collection

こんにちは


Holiday Day 4! Woke up kinda late today, boyfiee wake me up around 12 something and I'm telling him I want continue to sleep. So he ate with his sister while I'm still snooring on my bed. hehe After charged full energy, I woke up bath and stuff, drove to boyfiee hse, lunch then watch drama.


Skip skip skip


Tell me, what do you see from this picture?

I was searching this and that when boyfiee watching drama just now. I found an article related to Hello Kitttttty! my love! The new Hello Kitty Make Up Collection are now available at Sephora in Singapore NOT MALAYSIA!!! sigh Why Malaysia everything also so slow, this collection has been released for quite some time and yet Malaysia don't have! No wonder Malaysians always out-of-date! This collection covered in graffiti design mixed with playfull fall colors. It contains all the must-have to boost your facial features as well as create a great style!

This collection includes a make up bag, tiered palette with 4 eye shadows, 2 blush/bronzers, roll-on perfume, compact mirror and 5-piece brush set held in Hello Kitty container!! Coool isn't? I can't wait to grab all to back home!


No. 1 -  Hello Kitty Graffiti Rollerball (Roll-on perfume)

 No.2 - Hello Kitty Graffiti Make Up Bag
 No.3 - Hello Kitty Graffiti Compact Mirror

No.4 - Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palatte 
 No.5 - Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-piece Brush Set (this is shooou cuteee!!)
 Some random photos that I grabbed from here Sephora at Hollywood. I waaaaant!!

 Can I have this? I likey this!


No comments:

Post a Comment