Nuffnang

17 August 2011

Concealer

I don't know what to blog, nothing special for this month. So I decided to blog some girlish stuff! hehe Part of it is I also want people to know or to tell me which one is better and which is not.

Obviously, you read my title knows that I'm talking about concealer. Last month I bought Maybelline concealer at Watsons store. I usually use Skin Food and Chanel, some people said skin food's concealer is too cakey or something. But it looks fine on me, but just could not really cover my dark circles. I have dark circles since when I was young, so no matter I sleep early or not, no difference but getting worst!

I wanted to try other brands as both my concealer gonna finish use up soon. So I bought Angel Fit Concealer from Maybelline. Kinda dissapointed cause it could not cover at all, and is too watery. It is liquid base but too watery, it is even more watery than liquid foudation. After that I have make up my mind to get another concealer, Boi-ing from Benefit! It was not my first choice of getting this, at first I planned to get Erase Paste Concealer, it was sold out, no choice but to get Boi-ing. The concealling properties of this product helps to erase blemishes, giving a skin natural and non cakey! But still a little bit cakey for me, cause this is more suitable for oily skin people while Erase Paste Concealer more for dry skin people.

Oh yes, I bought it in One Utama. I like the lady who served me that day, she welcome me with a warm smile although she was serving another customer. At least I feel welcome when I stepped in, unlike some other boutique or stores or something, they will just look at you from top to toe. If you wear nice nice, they will serve you like a princes. If you wear cincai cincai, they assume you can't afford and just to look around and maybe they wont even want to bother you at all. Don't judge a book with its cover lar human. People can afford does not mean they are rich, and people can't afford it does not mean they are poor. It just maybe they don't like it or they don't have the intention to get now.


My booooi-ing! Like the packaging too!

Concealer from Maybelline. Money gooone for not using it! sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment