Nuffnang

11 August 2011

Farewell for Evon

Finally, I'm home! I had a bad day in da office! sobss Having flu is a norm thing for me as I have it almost everyday. But having a heavy flu while u working is soooo bad + terrible. Me and my colleague both having flu every THURSDAY, almost every THURSDAY. thanks to my another colleague Rohnieeeee who pass all the diseases to us! rawwrr Everyone laughing at me, cause I walked around with using a tissue to blocked my nose.

Back to the farewell for Evooon. She is going to Taiwan for her further studies, so yea, had a farewell yam cha session with her in a past few days. Congratz Evooon, your dreams come true!! Supposingly Sook Thing is tagging along, but in the end she couldn't make it, so we just had our own dating sessiong at dr.Cafe @ Solaris Mont Kiara. We even had a wonderful chatting time over there with our Mocha Frappe! Relax betul~ By the way, Miss Evon good luck in everything and enjoy your wonderful life in Taiwan! Oh yea, don't forget about the bag that we discuss ya! Keeeeep in touch with me yoooo! muaxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment