Nuffnang

14 August 2011

bbq @ port dickson

Alright, I'm 80 percent fully recover from sick! Please stay away from me, as I got lotz of things to do coming this month and next month. shoo shoo!

Had a very last minutes BBQ plan @ PD last month. If they plan earlier,perhaps it will be more fun cause more people can join, and i guess our nightmares won't be so terrible. They planned it so sudden because many of us dare not to challange the month of August, so we had it earlier instead.

I can't remember whether I bbq before or not,but i don't think I have experience it before. I don't like all these that need to close to the heat or fire because of some reasons. Darling forced me to bbq with her, so i did! I forced her go, she forced me bbq with her. fair enough ok! but in the end I got an assistant to helped me! hehe

The crazy peeps brought liquor to the apartment. We had a terrible nightmare + crazy games after our bbq session. Whenever I came across the incident on that day, i just dont-know-what-to-say. Still, i guess everyone had fun during the trip looor. hehe










No comments:

Post a Comment