Nuffnang

07 August 2011

new stuff

Woohoo finally I'm done with my new blog,new layout everything just new new new. Everything new except for the author, she still so bitchy, noisy, crazy, rebellious, lotz more. hehe Love me stay here, Hate me fuck off. So people who loves me please relink me,as I won't use the old blog anymore. Lotz of memories in my old blog, i shall keep it. Next time I can read back incase I lost memory. chooooi!!

Since the day where I wanted to start back my blogging life, I've started to creating a new blog, slowly go through everything. Actually very fast gao dim one, just a few click on it then tadaaa. But everday I spent only around 15mins to do "make-up" for my blog. That's why need to wait for so long then only can settle everything. I'm kinda satisfied with the outcome, not to say perfect, but just nice lar!  Hopefully I won't abandon my little blog after all the hard work that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment