Nuffnang

23 August 2011

who does not love friday?

I always loves friday! That's the day where you can chill chill with your friends without worrying about going home late and next morning cannot wake up or something. So I usually staying late at outside on friday! Sometimes I even starts on thursday and continue on friday.

Last friday night, I'm supposed to attend my uncle birthday celebration at KL. My parents did not bring me along cause I finished my work late. They just left me alone! ALOOOONE! So I called Codi to have dinner with me. We both are last min person. It means whenever last min call each other for outing, definitely no problem. i like that! Sometimes she even freaks me out, she can last min telling me "Tonight I overnight at your place". lolz

We had our chit-chat time at Kim Gary. Most of our conversation is about CAMERA EFFECTS! We both were trying out different functions and effects of our phones camera and even my own camera. And I realized my camera got different effects too!!Not so fantastic, just normal effects lar.


NO MORE CAPTIONS!








No comments:

Post a Comment