Nuffnang

01 September 2011

first day of September

It's past 12am, a new month! Time passes very fast, very very fast. Its September, goodbye August! Few more months to go then is year 2012!! End of the world coming real sooon! HAHA

I'm hungry now, nothing to eat in my house. poor thing! So instead of finding things to eat, I blog!! Hopefully after I blog, I won't feel hungry. *impossible* haha

Holiday season, thus many shops and restaurants are closed. Every night, boyfiee and I also need to crack watermelon juice to find a place for dinner. So that day he brought me to one of the restaurant for dinner, we ordered Loh Mee + fried sotong! I like to eat sotong, because of my skin, I have to say Tak Nak to SEAFOOOD! He asked me what I want to eat, I said "SOTONG". Suprised me, he said "OK"! wulu wulu wala wala! haha The consequences of eating too much sotong that day.................. :(


2 dishes ngam ngam how for big eater + small eater

shoou cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment