Nuffnang

27 September 2011

V & J Day

I realized recently I like to fill up my schedule tightly during my little holiday. Whenever I have a day off, i would just go out! at night, go out! Go out doesn't mean I don't stay at home, i do, during working days. Working days I seriously want to stay at home (sometimes), I reach home around 9pm something, and I just look like a dead fish. hehe As long as I'm free, u call me out, I can out. I call you out, you have to say yes! haha Is you pleasure to go out with me ok??!! hahaha  

Darling and I went to One U for chill chill. surprised me that SHE DATE ME OUT! whooooa! She seldom do that, RAREEEEE!! Only people will go find her, not she go find ppl. Cinder-lala!! haha Usually is I'm the one who date her, so this time she date me out. How can I say no to her?I'm not that mean and bad ya know. hehe We had a relaxing day and chit chat on that day. Time forever not enough for girls when they meet up. So do today had brunch with Chris, Jen and Darling. We had a good time with pork @ SS2 Mall + bubble tea!! its delicious! Forever not enough time for us to chat! Even 24 hrs also not enough I guess. haha Finally get to meet up with them! miss them muchy muchy!! muakzz




No comments:

Post a Comment