Nuffnang

14 September 2011

a little suprised for bestie

It was Codi 21st birthday, so the peeps threw out a suprised birthday celebration in Overtime @ 1 Mont Kiara. My job on that day is to collect cake and be there on time! hehe

After that celebration, I heard alot people missed the celebration cause they couldnt get there and some even got lost. poor thing. But there are still many people managed to come. :D

Everyone had their great time, and I even get to meet new friends. All funny funny people, not shy at all!!! haha I kinda tired to update blog today. I wanted to update my blog, but i lazy to write long long. So, pictures do the talking. *wink*


Overtime @ 1 Mont Kiara
Coooodi~



 I always like to sit like that. hehe

 I like the cake!
  Rabbit!

 the one and only one clear group photo





No comments:

Post a Comment