Nuffnang

02 September 2011

Dear Gong Cha

So fast, it's friday! Next week gotta back to work already. :( Can I have one more a week public holiday pls? at least 3 days? I know is impossible, so, don't think too much!

Some people says that Gong Cha's bubble tea are nice. Some said better than Chatime,some said not! It depends on your taste, if you likes it then of course you will say better than Chatime, if you dislike of course you will say Chatime better. simple as that.

That day went to Mid Valley for Final Destination 5. I told my boyfieee that I want to try Gong Cha, want to taste how nice it is. Same as Chatime, loooong Q, the service is kinda better than Chatime. As there was a girl (taiwanese) taking order for the people who were Q-ing behind. So after we ordered, we paid at the counter, wait 5 mins. Drinks served! perfect + efficient! ! I forgotten what I've drink, but honestly speaking, I dont like it. I don't know what to called that thing on top of the drink, some milk thingy. It's so geli when you drink the bottom part. This is the first time also my last time.

Dear Gong Cha, sorry you are not my cup of tea. :( But I like your service! :)





 Dinner at Fong Lye @ Hartamas

 

 Egg or Tou Fu?  I forgot! hehe

"Sam Pui Chow/Sam Pui Kai" (Three Cup Wine, Three Cup Chicken). Nice but spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment