Nuffnang

06 September 2011

3days before back to workaholic!

1 week holiday is over! Students back to school, workers back to work, jobless people stay jobless. haha First day back to work, I received tones of to-do-list need to complete in a day! But I'm happy that at least I can busy for the whole day instead of just slacking around and doing nothing. The hot weather makes me fall into sick! I can feel the pain when I'm in the car, summore I'm wearing jeans! Now in recovering process, hopefully tomorrow will feels better. :)

Last week, the very kind Darling spent half friday with me before I back to work. She said she wants to enjoy gaogao with me for this holiday, but actually her intention is to have Snowflake @ Mid Valley! Evil betul betul! So the next day we go ourselve, as we did not pass by each other hse.

I was kinda surprised that that day the traffic was so smooth! No jam at all! So I thought should be alright to find parking in MV, so went I reached MV, it started to jam (normal laar), because in and out using the same way same road! I thought outside jam because of in and out, never know our nightmare began when we entered into car park!!

Can you imagine we spent 2 hours in the car park just to find parking!!! 2 farking hours!! I never have such experience before in my life, and this is my first time experiencing use 2 hours to find parking! 1 hour for me, 1 hour for darling. When I found a parking, I walked to meet up with darling at another zone area, we both seriously get screwed up with the parking in Mid Valley. Whats the fucking wrong with Mid Valley? Forever go MV will never get to find a single parking, at least u have to round around 30 mins only get a farking parking! Why can't they just expand the parking or something? Do something please! Part of the reason MV always full in parking, because I heard Darling said next to MV the Wisma something something, all the workers park their cars in MV! That fucking building don't have their own parking lot! what the heck is this?Anyway, we both seriously so fuck up with MV parking! Do they even do something on it?

Jam outside MV before enter into parking zone.

Lunch @ Nandos', our all time favourite.
camwhore. forever.


 Zouk Cafe Bar
Mie Blume Des Paradiese! I lurve it!
Darling Vietnamese Lime Soda! Taste good tooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment